Get a distinctive grip

C-Thru introduce hot handles to the UK market. Here's how to get one...

Get a distinctive grip
Get a distinctive grip
Union Jack grip

If you fancy making an impact with your clubs, as well as distinguishing them for security purposes, then C-Thru Golf Grips clearly has the answer. The unconventional-looking clear grips are now widely available in the UK, distributed by A to Z of Golf.

You may have already seen Charles Howell, Jerry Kelly, Michael Campbell and Se Ri Pak using the transparent grips on their putters, while John Daly has converted to the grips on his complete set.

And they’re not merely for individual distinction. The ‘tacky’ feel, using vulcanised transparent rubber, apparently gives extra control, even with the lightest of touches.

C-Thru are keen to stress this is not a novelty product but a serious competitor to traditional black and blue grips. An added attraction is that the label is adhered to the shaft so the design never wears away.

Get a distinctive grip
Smiley grip.

Hairspray lacquer is used to stick the label to the grip without using hazardous chemicals (petrol/white spirits), as in the application of normal golf grips. C-Thru says the grips stick fast in half the time of a conventional grip.

Though ‘Smiley’ faces and Union Jacks are most popular, you can even customise the grips with striking corporate messages or personal slogans.

Retailers of C-Thru Grips (call 0845 1298 108 for your nearest stockist) have a wide range of labels available as well as different types of transparent grips, including tour velvet and standard tour wrap. There are paddle, pistol and wrap midsize grips for putters, too.

And the cost? Well it’s not bad for a personalised and distinctive grip. £9.99 will get one fitted at your local stockist.

Sponsored Posts