Under Armour has revealed images of Jordan Spieth's limited edition Spieth One shoe which he will be wearing during the Presidents Cup this week.
Spieth is making his third consecutive starts in the United States Presidents Cup side, this year skippered by Steve Stricker.
The American is paired alongside Patrick Reed for the opening Thursday fourballs, where he will be wearing his new shoes.
Check them out in more detail below...
- Red, white and blue colors with a waterproof and breathable upper.
- Sublimated “Star” comfort lining.
- Laser-etched Spieth branding on the medial quarter.
- Stars-and-stripes inspired, left-to-right foot bed design with Spieth branding and resilient under-foot cushioning.
- Rotational traction system with red, white, and blue replaceable spikes.