Five-time Masters winner Tiger Woods has no shortage of iconic shots at Augusta National.
There's one in particular that stands out. In all likelihood, it's probably the most iconic shot in Masters history.
Maybe even in the history of the game? In. Your. Life!
Back in the 2005 Masters, Woods entered the final round with a three-stroke lead over Chris DiMarco. But as the pair approached the par-3 16th hole at Augusta in the final round, DiMarco had cut down Woods' lead to just one.
Related: Who is Tiger Woods' caddie?
Playing at 179 yards during the final round, DiMarco was up first on the tee. He struck a solid shot that landed safely on the green. Next to go was Woods, who hit his shot long, left of the green and it sat on the second cut.
While DiMarco had a birdie chance, it appeared as though Woods would be happy to leave the whole with par.
But, as proven time and time again, counting Woods out is the biggest mistake anyone can make. The then already three-time Masters champion hit his difficult chip well high of the pin, and it slowly began to roll down towards the hole.
It slowly trickled right up to the edge of the hole and paused for a few seconds - perfectly framing the Nike logo - before dropping in for the shot of the tournament.
Woods went ballistic alongside Steve Williams in a scene that's been shown countless times since.
DiMarco then just narrowly missed his own birdie putt, and Woods left the 16th green having extended his lead to two. DiMarco eventually was able to claw his way back, and forced a playoff for the green jacket. Woods ultimately claimed what would be his fourth Masters title with a 15-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole.
But despite how iconic his chip at No. 16 back in 2005 was, the 82-time PGA Tour winner admitted he has not tried to recreate the famous chip.
He's also not a fan of watching back as he struck his 8-iron 'so far off-line' on the tee.
Woods said of that shot:
What goes through his mind when he watches that shot?
More GolfMagic articles from the 2023 Masters:
- Rory McIlroy tests new equipment before the 2023 Masters
- LIV Golf players at The Masters: Form, guide, odds, tips
- Gary Player risks the wrath of the green jackets
- Sir Nick Faldo to come out retirement, cover 2023 Masters
- Bubba, Brooks discuss LIV animosity at Augusta
- Divide in golf 'media driven', say LIV players
- Sir Nick Faldo renews Greg Norman rivalry
- Cam Smith says it's 'BS' LIV Golf players aren't competitive
- Tiger, Bryson in practice round mix-up
- Cameron Smith makes shocking LIV revelation
- Greg Norman fuming at no Masters invite
- Gary Player doubles down on Augusta criticism
- Aaron Wise WDs, citing mental health concern
- Brooks Koepka admits missing McIlroy battles
- Tiger Woods confident Rory McIlroy will eventually win Masters
- LIV Golf star admits 'could be my last' Masters
- Phil Mickelson 'didn't speak' at Champions Dinner
- Tiger unsure how many Masters he has left
- Rory McIlroy re-ignites feud with Patrick Reed
- R1, R2 Tee Times
- Bryson DeChambeau addresses 'par 67' comments
- LIV Golfer gives frosty response to Phil, Couples beef
- DJ gives the most on-brand answer