Scenes. Absolute scenes. Michael Block made a hole-in-one during the final round of the PGA Championship.
We're sure you know by now all about this guy: the club pro who teaches golf lessons on a public course in California.
At the 105th PGA Championship, the 46-year-old left a host of star players in his wake.
With 18 holes left to play, he sat inside the top-10 and was on course for a mammoth pay day.
His week got even better when it was confirmed he was playing his final round alongside Rory McIlroy.
Block even went to the pub before his round began. But let's go immediately to this moment in all its glory.
The scene? No. 15. It's a 151-yard par-3 and Block opted for a smooth 7-iron over the two bunkers guarding the green.
The pin was just above a ridge that was causing havoc all day. There were early calls for an ace as it looked so good. Right on line.
Did the ball bounce? Nope. Straight in. Slam dunk. Cue scenes. Cue absolute f***ing scenes.
He couldn't believe it and even had the most understated reaction: asking McIlroy if it went in before going for a subtle high-five.
"No way," he said. "No way."
Watch the incredible moment here:
MICHAEL BLOCK WITH AN ACE!!! pic.twitter.com/ZRhGPrsGDL— Sky Sports Golf (@SkySportsGolf) May 21, 2023
More GolfMagic articles from the 2023 US PGA Championship:
- Tour pro set to play at Oak Hill despite injury
- Two-time major champ withdraws from Oak Hill
- Canada's best hope at US PGA
- How injured is Jordan Spieth? Just ask him
- CBS commentator blasts inaccurate claims over Lefty
- Tour pro gets the beers in after hitting fan
- Koepka gets snippy after admitting he 'choked' at Masters
- Jason Day refuses to reveal Tiger text
- Dustin Johnson hints of bedroom incident with Paulina
- Paige Spiranac continues indignation towards Rory
- Paulina Gretzky gets late night golf lesson from DJ
- PGA of America boss on LIV OWGR points application
- R1, R2 tee times
- Jon Rahm drops amusing DJ story
- Rory McIlroy to avoid LIV 'narrative'
- GolfMagic Fantasy picks
- Shane Lowry risks injury
- Jim Nantz takes another dig at LIV Golf
- Scottie Scheffler takes five minutes to hit shot
- Viktor Hovland defends his appearance
- Phil Mickelson shocked by state of Bones
- Scottie Scheffler doesn't believe Tiger Woods
- Tour pro gets two-stroke penalty
- Rules official saves Phil Mickelson from penalty
- How many LIV Golf players made the cut?
- LIV Golf account slams PGA Championship
- Talor Gooch still ranting about US Open
- Bryson DeChambeau has sponsor nightmare
- Phil Mickelson reaches an incredible milestone
- Jordan Spieth's shot lands in a terrible spot
- Jon Rahm takes anger out on a microphone after shank