Brooks Koepka ticked off the fifth major of his career when he claimed the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill.
It was an especially poignant victory for Koepka as he endured a hellish two years in which he thought about giving up professional golf.
Koepka underwent knee surgery and despite making a PGA Tour return he decided to defect to the LIV Golf.
His decision was controversial and labelled a money-grab. He was also accused of not being able to compete in the majors anymore.
Koepka silenced his critics with a T-2 finish at the 2023 Masters. He admitted he 'choked' but proved he was still a force to be reckoned by claiming his third PGA Championship in May 2023.
If you didn't know, Koepka is a Srixon staff player but he's got a varied bag.
To this day, he still uses a Nike Vapor Fly Pro driving iron and his trusty Scotty Cameron Teryllium Tour Newport 2 putter.
Take a look at Koepka's equipment below.
Brooks Koepka WITB 2023 (May)
- Srixon ZX5 LS Mk II (9°, Mitsubishi Diamana White D+ 70TX shaft)
- TaylorMade M2 Tour HL (17°, Mitsubishi Diamana White D+ 70TX shaft)
- Nike Vapor Fly Pro (3-iron, Fujikura Pro 95 shaft)
- Srixon ZX7 MK II (4-9, True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shafts)
- Cleveland RTX ZipCore (46°, True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shaft)
- Cleveland RTX6 ZipCore (52°, 56° & 60°, True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 shafts)
- Scotty Cameron Teryllium Tour Newport 2 (NP2)
- Srixon Z-Star Diamond
- Best Golf Putters
- Best Golf Shoes
- Best Golf Rangefinders
- Best Golf Wedges
- Best Golf Tees
- Best Golf Waterproof Jackets