One of the golf world's biggest-selling electric trolley brands has announced a performance plan with several new features.
Motocaddy has added what they say is a cutting-edge performance plan upgrade this week, enabling model owners to unlock more features.
Those who own the M5 GPS, M5 GPS DHC and M-TECH GPS will be able to get their fingertips on these new features:
- Full hole mapping across 40,000 courses
- Detailed green view with greenside hazards and drag and drop pin positions
- Score and statistics tracking through the trolley's touchscreen display
- Performance analysis through the free Motocaddy GPS App
- Real-time course updates to ensure access to the latest mapping
- Notifications of software updates and "on-the-go" downloads
MORE: EUROPEAN TOUR TO REBRAND AS DP WORLD TOUR
MORE: ANGEL CABRERA'S COACH HOPES HE LEARNS HIS LESSON
Oliver Churcher, the marketing director of Motocaddy, said: "The performance plan has been years in the making and it shows the extent to which Motocaddy is pushing the boundaries of what an electric trolley can do."
He added: "We wanted to offer our trolley owners a generous free trial period to give them the opportunity to really benefit from the performance plan features and we believe it really provides the tools for every player to play better golf and enjoy their game more."
If you fancy buying the new upgrades, it will cost £49.99 over 12 months.
For more information, visit Motocaddy.