Phil Mickelson had a quiet week on the course at the 2023 PGA Championship.
The six-time major champion wasn't listed for media duties by the PGA of America so we didn't get too much of an insight into Lefty's thoughts and feelings.
Although at this point, it's pretty clear where the 52-year-old stands on all things LIV, PGA Tour and the landscape of men's professional golf.
After turning in rounds of 73, 72, 75 and 70, Mickelson was crowded by a few reporters who wanted to get some reaction.
That reaction? He will continue to hold the PGA Tour, others 'accountable' as apparently he 'knows things that others don't'.
The question was why he continues to get involved in all the mud-slinging online.
His online activity has seen him accuse the Official World Golf Ranking of colluding against LIV Golf. He has also claimed PGA Tour boss Jay Monahan rejected his efforts to bring $1bn for eight elevated events.
Mickelson told Barstool Sports' Dan Rapaport:
It's important to note that Mickelson may well have some credible ammo.
The federal department opened an inquiry into the PGA Tour's alleged antitrust behaviour last year. The PGA of America, Augusta National, Official World Golf Ranking, R&A and USGA are also included in this investigation.
The New York Times reported that DOJ investigators met with the LIV Golf players before the PGA Championship got underway.
Mickelson reportedly refused to confirm what he discussed with DOJ investigators.
More GolfMagic articles from the 2023 US PGA Championship:
- How injured is Jordan Spieth? Just ask him
- CBS commentator blasts inaccurate claims over Lefty
- Tour pro gets the beers in after hitting fan
- Koepka gets snippy after admitting he 'choked' at Masters
- Jason Day refuses to reveal Tiger text
- Dustin Johnson hints of bedroom incident with Paulina
- Paige Spiranac continues indignation towards Rory
- Paulina Gretzky gets late night golf lesson from DJ
- PGA of America boss on LIV OWGR points application
- R1, R2 tee times
- Jon Rahm drops amusing DJ story
- Rory McIlroy to avoid LIV 'narrative'
- GolfMagic Fantasy picks
- Shane Lowry risks injury
- Jim Nantz takes another dig at LIV Golf
- Scottie Scheffler takes five minutes to hit shot
- Viktor Hovland defends his appearance
- Phil Mickelson shocked by state of Bones
- Scottie Scheffler doesn't believe Tiger Woods
- Tour pro gets two-stroke penalty
- Rules official saves Phil Mickelson from penalty
- How many LIV Golf players made the cut?
- LIV Golf account slams PGA Championship
- Talor Gooch still ranting about US Open
- Bryson DeChambeau has sponsor nightmare
- Phil Mickelson reaches an incredible milestone
- Jordan Spieth's shot lands in a terrible spot
- Jon Rahm takes anger out on a microphone after shank